Nedap uPASS: UHF Long Range Readers - passive RFID
Cost-effective solution for convenient access to parking related facilities
Our uPASS product line consists of readers that use UHF frequency (appr. 900 MHz). Tags come in different shapes, including convenient windshield sticker tags. Our readers are conforming to the EPC Gen II standard, including the latest second version that includes tag authentication.UHF readers and tags are a great option for all projects that rely on the EPC standard and that have a limited budget for tags. uPASS Reach is designed for vehicle access to commercial car parks and residential areas, such as gated communities and condominiums.
uPASS Access is a groundbreaking UHF RFID reader for hands-free building and door access. It reads access badges at a distance of up to 2 meter (6 feet) and is the perfect solution for doors that require convenience.
This ultra small reader fits on doorposts in any interior and is easy to integrate with any type of security system.
uPASS Access is applicable in many situations, such as typical hands-free building access for staff in hospitals and lab clean-rooms, wheelchair users, employees in warehouses, and more high volume entrances in office buildings and at universities.
- Small reader design
- Read range up to 2 meters (6 feet)
- Industry communication standards (Wiegand, RS485, Magstripe, RF)
- Operates with passive UHF cards (EPC GEN 2)
- Supports combi card technology, UHF with HID, Legic, Mifare, FeliCa, EM and Nedap
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use (IP65 rated housing)
- 3 color LED indication and beeper indication
The uPASS Reach offers long range vehicle identification up to 5 meters [16 ft] using the latest UHF technology. Based on battery-free, passive technology, the uPASS Reach reader is a cost effective and enduring solution for parking access.
The uPASS Reach reader is designed for parking access in residential and commercial applications such as: gated communities, condominiums, car parks and employee parking.
- Consistent reading up to 5m [16ft]
- Operates with passive UHF tags
- EPC Gen2 compatible- Competitive pricing
- On-site adjustable reading
- Elegant slim design
- LED and audible read indication
- Weatherproof protected housing
The uPASS Target is a solid solution for long-range identification of vehicles, people and rolling stock. This high-end UHF RFID reader enables access control to gated perimeters as well as close monitoring of traffic flow activities at industrialsites and logistic depots.
Typical applications for the uPASS Target are: high-speed transportation, rail yards and bus depots, internal logistics, industrial operations and automated truck activities.
- Reading up to 10 meters [33 ft]
- Industrial reader design
- Operates with passive UHF tags (EPC GEN 2)
- Circular polarized antenna (freedom of tag orientation)
- Easy integration and installation
- On-site adjustable read range (UHF tool)